Nothing compares to a big dish of creamy spaghetti. And it’s even better when that spaghetti is prepared with avocado. For a casual dinner party or date night in, this avocado spaghetti is the ideal recipe. It may be prepared quickly and served in under 20 minutes. So go ahead and give it a shot; your palate will appreciate it.
Tips for AVOCADO PASTA Recipe
Avocado spaghetti is the ideal pasta meal if you want something tasty and nutritious. This recipe is incredibly simple to prepare and is loaded with nutrients. Here are some pointers for creating the ideal avocado pasta:
- For the finest flavor, use ripe avocados.
- Always season your pasta to taste with salt, pepper, and additional herbs and spices.
- Top your avocado spaghetti with chicken, shrimp, or tofu to add some protein.
- Add freshly grated Parmesan cheese to the top of your avocado spaghetti for a little more flavor.
- With a side of crisp veggies or a green salad, serve your avocado pasta.
Vegan Avocado Pasta
You'll like this spaghetti with creamy avocado. It's quick, simple, and delicious to make. The best aspect is that it is nutritious and wholesome. Therefore, if you're seeking for a tasty and nutritious meal, this avocado pasta is a great option.
- 340 g spaghetti
- 2 ripe avocados cut in half, seeded, and peeled
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 cloves garlic
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- Freshly grated parmesan
- Cook pasta as directed on the package in a big pot of boiling, salted water. Drain well.
- Avocados, basil, garlic, and lemon juice should be combined in a food processor bowl to form the avocado sauce. Salt and pepper should be added to taste. Olive oil should be added in a slow stream while the motor is running to create an emulsion.
- Pasta, avocado sauce, cherry tomatoes, and corn should all be combined in a big bowl.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 321kcalCarbohydrates: 43gProtein: 13gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 122mgPotassium: 522mgFiber: 9gVitamin A: 905IUVitamin C: 22mgCalcium: 54mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!