Traditional French toast recipes require eggs, the more the better. Well, guess what! This French toast tastes even better without the eggs.
Ingredients For :-Batter :
- 4 Tablespoons Soy or Spelt Flour
- 4 Tablespoons Organic Sesame Tahini
- 1/2 Cup Filtered Water
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- 6 Slices 100% Whole Grain Bread
- 1 Medium Size Mixing Bowl
- 1 Whisk
- 1 Medium Size Skillet
- 1 Canola Oil Spray
- Place all the batter ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl and whisk briskly until you obtain a smooth and creamy batter.
- Dunk the bread slices into the batter and soak them thoroughly on both sides.
- Lightly coat a skillet with oil spray and set over medium heat.
- Transfer the soaked bread slices into the skillet and sauté until they become brown on both sides.
- Serve warm.